NEWest (formerly known as Hong Leong Gardens) is a rare mixed development located in West Coast Drive with shops on first level, residential carparks on 2nd and 3rd Floor followed by residential units above 3rd Floor. Residential units comprises of a mix of 77 Triplex as well as 59 condo apartment units. Enjoy ultra urban living in NEWest with 44 restaurants, 31 Kiosks, 65 shops and 1 supermarket. Residents will be spoilt with choices of dining when staying in NEWest. Tenants will be drawn to NEWest for the superb convenience of dining, shopping and leisure all under One Roof. With the future development of Jurong Gateway with future hotels, hospital and offices, potential in terms of capital appreciation and rental yield is tremendous!
High Demand and low supply of mixed development in the West area.
1) High tenant pool from the surrounding Japanese and International schools, tertiary institutions, i.e NUS, NTU, SIM, SP etc ,nearby hospitals NUH, Ng Teng Fong Hospital and business parks, i.e. Science Park, International Business Parks.
2) Upcoming development of the 70 ha Jurong Gateway which poised to yield 500,000 sq m of office space, 250,000 sq m of space comprising retail, entertainment and F&B features, alongside 2,800 hotel rooms under the 2008 Master Plan. With the limited no. of residential units in this area, this will be part of the pool of tenants for NeWest.
3) Future Cross Island MRT will be located at West Coast area which makes NeWest connected to all parts of Singapore. Starting from Changi, the Cross Island Line will pass through Loyang, Pasir Ris, Hougang, Ang Mo Kio, before reaching Sin Ming. Continuing westwards, it will serve areas such as Bukit Timah, Clementi, West Coast, and terminate at Jurong Industrial Estate.
4) Currently NeWest is also connected via AYE, PIE and West Coast Highway.
5) Triplex units are rare for owners to enjoy townhouse living. Triplex units are not subjected to foreign ownership restriction in buying and selling.
For more information, Contact us